Friday, December 31, 2010

Catching up

Well, I can hardly believe that we are already putting 2010 to bed. I am just getting over it being a new millenium, and we have already used up the first decade of it. The final day of a year that has been as wonderful for me personally as it has been awful. I have come through a program of self improvement that has actually improved me! I have studied some new material that has enhanced my personal life and personal relationships, and has taught me new and better techniques for my professional life. I have made new friends, and have looked on my old and valued and much loved ones as the golden treasure they are. And every day I appreciate the many good things that come my way: the smiles, the weather, the love of my family and my beloved Lucy, good health, good memories and good friends.
I am grateful that there are people of good will in every country that are trying to conteract the wars and terrorism and poverty and bring some peace and harmony to our planet. I appreciate the advances that have been made in medicine and science that make us healthier and more comfortable, better able to withstand disease, and to cure it when it befalls us. I am most grateful that I have been able to help others in small ways, and to add to some level of comfort that we hope to have in the world. I look forward to being more involved in my community in the new year, to enhancing my own power to help others, and to being an instrument of good change in the days to come.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY 2011 BE A YEAR OF PEACE AND HARMONY, HEALTH AND SUSTENANCE FOR ALL PEOPLE. MAY GOOD WILL PREVAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment